SELF-DEFEATING BEHAVIOUR IS OFTEN THE PROBLEM
Anxiety and depression, if left untreated, negatively impacts your well-being, day-to-day functioning, relationships, and productivity at work. Furthermore, anxiety and depression often co-exist and lead to a vicious cycle that perpetuates itself
THE AXIS PROGRAMME
The programme will reduce your symptoms, identify underlying issues, develop effective coping strategies and improve psychological well-being. Treatment will help alleviate emotional suffering and develop the skills needed to optimize the functioning in all areas of your life. Our medical team is also on hand to ensure that you are on the correct medication
Our team uses a variety of therapeutic approaches but focus on Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT). Additional therapies include psychotherapy, expressive therapy, mindfulness and are offered in both individual and group settings
- To arrange an admission, contact Rustenburg Clinic directly or ask your doctor, psychiatrist or therapist to arrange the referral.
- The length of your programme will be determined by you, in collaboration with your therapist.
- We recommend a 2-3 week programme for the best outcome.
- Clients are encouraged to attend all therapeutic activities. However, the programme can be adapted to meet your individual needs.
- Clients are allowed out over weekends, if this is authorized by your therapist.
- Medication will be prescribed by your psychiatrist and dispensed by our nursing staff.